The Challenge: Sales team conversion is low
Today real estate companies have adopted effective marketing channels and spend crores of rupees to generate leads. What happens to those leads? Our studies show real estate sales conversion can be as low as less than 2%.
Can companies increase these conversions? Does the property, price, location, and brand are the only factors buyers take into account for decisions or do the salespeople have a role to influence the buyer to make informed decisions and increase conversions?
Buying pattern: Buyers seek trust and not more information
In this era of free information and tight regulations, buyers have ready information on projects and comparative prices from websites and portals. Buyers when they visit the property and want to discuss with sales executives, are looking for the relation and not just information.
Many sales executives are not able to adjust to this new buyer pattern. Their traditional process of providing information, discounts, and comparing with other projects is not evoking a much positive response from customers and resulting in losing customers and revenue loss.
Solution: GrowthAspire’s “Real Estate Sales Training & Development Program To Win More Clients”
We at GrowthAspire, have years of experience in helping real estate businesses to improve their sales conversion. We do this by helping sales teams develop key skills and providing tools & techniques and behavioral insights on knowing customer aspirations and fears.
This knowledge will help sales executives to build trust with buyers and help the buyer to make the decision
Our Real estate sales training & development programs are custom designed, and we help sales executives acquire real skills to know that,
- You have to connect with the buyer’s emotions. Premium and Midsize segment has different type of customers
- Skill sets for selling ‘Premium properties’ are different from mid-sized properties
- Customers need help with the decision, not information. Proactively generate leads for Premium Property
- Develop Skills to increase sales by proving a complete solution to the buyer
- Development initiatives focus on making a successful team and work systematically for even better results