Consistently managing sales performance is the most challenging aspect of any business. Technology at best helps the process but sales success is still driven by the sales force’s ability to master the perfect way of a sales conversation, articulating the value of solutions, exhibiting daily winning behaviors, and having a champion mindset.
The problem is, that most salespeople lack the necessary skills or confidence to initiate conversations with prospects who are at different levels of buying cycle and turn them into customers.
Sales teams must acquire the right competence to diagnose the buyer’s situation & discover obstacles being faced to achieve their vision, and offer the right solutions.
Growing and Managing sales performance and sales force effectiveness consistently is the result of sustained skills and competence development. 1-2 days of standalone training alone cannot build the desired long-term changes in the sales team.
Hence many companies, despite investing significant time & money, are not able to get consistent results. This is where we help our partners.
At GrowAspire, we partner with the sales team to develop a solution that drives sales force effectiveness combined with improved sales performance. Our program is designed with the following premises,
- Attention to individual needs is the key to any successful development
- Every sales member has the capability to produce desired results
- Provided the right tools, every sales member can produce the results
- Sustenance of the behavior change is the key to success
- Coaching provides the mechanism for change and helps scale new heights
Combining our deep domain experience in behavioral science-based training and coaching, we have developed a DIGTS model which makes success inevitable.
GrowthAspire 5 Step DIGTS Sales force effectiveness and coaching model. DIGTS is a 5 step Model not just limited training but a comprehensive result-oriented intervention program. The 5 steps are,
- Diagnosis – Study the current situation
- Insights – Sharing our insights and gaining concurrence from the team & management
- Goal Setting – Widely Important Goal that teams and individuals are challenged to take
- Training – Customized training to develop the competency required to achieve the Goal
- Sustenance – Reviews, Feedback sessions & Sales coaching to ensure changes happen.
Let us help your sales team achieve their growth aspirations
Click on a link below to learn more about how we can help improve your sales team performance by combining Sales force effectiveness, Custom Training & Coaching