GrowthAspire Key Account Management Training Program teaches the tools & skills to manage large accounts using strategic sales development
Critical Issues Facing Sales Professionals and Account Managers
- Holding higher-level strategic dialogues with senior-level clients
- Building client loyalty and retention
- Shortening sales cycles and competitive threats
- Decreasing pricing pressure and increasing margins and profitability
- Gaining higher, wider access to more effectively cross-sell and expand relationships
GrowthAspire Key Account Manager Sales Training
GrowthAspire Key Account Manager Training Program teaches a five-part Framework and skills to develop a trusted, preferred provider position with your key accounts.
The Program helps participants to think in depth about the behaviors of a trusted advisor, self-assess where they are currently in the Client Relationship Pyramid, and analyze the best practices of top-performing advisors.
Participants learn to have higher-level dialogues with clients about their current and long-term objectives, challenges, strategies, and opportunities, and then strategically build recommendations and position value while demonstrating insight and technical substance.
Participants practice these strategies in highly customized scenarios and develop a tailored action plan for a priority relationship.